18 Feb 13Vacancy - Eolas Project Worker
The EOLAS Project is a peer and clinician led programme which delivers a Mental Health Information and Learning Programme for people with severe mental health difficulties and their families and friends. The programme is implemented collaboratively by service users, clinical practitioners, voluntary organisations and adult mental health services.
The EOLAS Project is currently recruiting a Project Worker to take responsibility for coordinating the delivery of the mental health information and learning programme to service users and their families and friends in the Kildare West Wicklow area, as well as for its expansion to and delivery in other community adult mental health services in Dublin and Leinster.
Download or view document: EOLAS_Project_Worker_2_Add_Feb_2013_.doc
The aim in this news section is to keep you up to date with all our events and activities any other newsworthy items.
If you have any suggestions for inclusion in this section or want to publicise your own event, please email email@example.com
You can sort the news by selecting a date or category below.
Most recent entries
- New Fraternity Launched for Safer Healthcare Everywhere
- Research into Mental Health Tribunals - Call for Service User Participants
- Communities and Mental Health Services Working Together Towards Social Inclusion
- Free Online Course on Mental Health
- Public meeting about Mental Health Services - Balbriggan
- Public Meeting on Mental Health Services - Castlebar
- Mental Health Public Meetings April- Dublin and Wexford
- Vacancy - Eolas Project Worker
- Irish Society for Quality and Safety in Healthcare - Survey on Compassionate Healthcare
- Don't Drop the Ball on Mental Health
- SAMPLES - Discussions and events around representation of mental health
- NSUE Senior Operations Officer
- Patient Safety Champions - Expressions of Interest
- Vision For Change - 6th Report of the Independent Monitoring Group
- National Learning Network - Focus Programme
Have your voice heard. Join now