23 Oct 12Irish Society for Quality and Safety in Healthcare - Survey on Compassionate Healthcare
Irish Society for Quality and Safety in Healthcare - survey on compassionate healthcare. ISQSH are looking for respondents who have been an inpatient at some stage over the last few years.
The survey can be completed online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KR9QWJ9 All respondents will remain anonymous.
The aim in this news section is to keep you up to date with all our events and activities any other newsworthy items.
If you have any suggestions for inclusion in this section or want to publicise your own event, please email email@example.com
You can sort the news by selecting a date or category below.
Most recent entries
- Research into Mental Health Tribunals - Call for Service User Participants
- Communities and Mental Health Services Working Together Towards Social Inclusion
- Free Online Course on Mental Health
- Public meeting about Mental Health Services - Balbriggan
- Public Meeting on Mental Health Services - Castlebar
- Mental Health Public Meetings April- Dublin and Wexford
- Vacancy - Eolas Project Worker
- Irish Society for Quality and Safety in Healthcare - Survey on Compassionate Healthcare
- Don't Drop the Ball on Mental Health
- SAMPLES - Discussions and events around representation of mental health
- NSUE Senior Operations Officer
- Patient Safety Champions - Expressions of Interest
- Vision For Change - 6th Report of the Independent Monitoring Group
- National Learning Network - Focus Programme
- Mental Health Commission - Draft Seclusion and Physical Restraint Reduction Strategy
Have your voice heard. Join now