8 Nov 11NSUE Submission on the Review of the Mental Health Act
This submission on the Review of the Mental Health Act 2001 reflects the views of NSUE members as expressed at two meetings or forums in each province of Ireland (Eight in total), and any additional views that have been sent by e-mail or post. A copy of the submission can be downloaded .
Download or view document: NSUE_Review_of_Act_Submission.pdf
The aim in this news section is to keep you up to date with all our events and activities any other newsworthy items.
If you have any suggestions for inclusion in this section or want to publicise your own event, please email email@example.com
You can sort the news by selecting a date or category below.
Most recent entries
- Public Meeting on Mental Health Services - Castlebar
- Mental Health Public Meetings April- Dublin and Wexford
- Vacancy - Eolas Project Worker
- NSUE Operations Officer to appear on RTE Documentary
- Irish Society for Quality and Safety in Healthcare - Survey on Compassionate Healthcare
- Don't Drop the Ball on Mental Health
- SAMPLES - Discussions and events around representation of mental health
- NSUE Senior Operations Officer
- Patient Safety Champions - Expressions of Interest
- Vision For Change - 6th Report of the Independent Monitoring Group
- National Learning Network - Focus Programme
- Mental Health Commission - Draft Seclusion and Physical Restraint Reduction Strategy
- Interim Report of the Steering Group on the Review of the Mental Health Act 2001 – June 2012
- Psychiatric Power - A Personal View by Dr Pat Bracken
- Mental Health Commission Consultation
Have your voice heard. Join now